The major tennis competitions throughout the year are the Grand Slam events, of which there are four.
The first major is the Australian Open (January) in Melbourne, then comes the French Open (May) on clay in Paris, then Wimbledon (June) on grass in London, followed by the US Open on a hard court in New York City during September.
Tennis Betting Markets
Punters certainly enjoy betting on the tennis and online bookmakers have a wide variety of tennis betting markets available during the year.
- $501 Free Bet – Claim a $501 free bet on any Tennis match when you join Sportsbet.
- Australian Open odds – Latest odds for the Australian Open tournament in January.
- French Open odds – Latest odds for the French Open tournament in May.
- Wimbledon odds – Latest odds for Wimbledon tournament in June.
- U.S. Open odds – Latest odds for U.S. Open tournament in September.
- Other Tennis odds – Latest odds for other tennis tournaments around the world.
Tennis betting markets include Head to Head, Match Betting, Set Betting, Win 1st Set, Win 2nd Set, Win 3rd Set, Total Match Games, Game Handicap and more.
Tennis $501 Free Bet Offer
We also highly recommend William Hill, Ladbrokes & CrownBet for tennis betting because they all offer an excellent free bets offer when you join, plus they have some fantastic tennis special offers for most tournaments.