Bet on the AFL Premiership, Brownlow Medal, Rising Star Award, Coleman Medal and more with AFL betting at Australia’s biggest online bookmakers.
Popular AFL betting options for punters include Head to head, Line betting, Margin betting, Points betting, along with Winning Margin, Pick Your Own Line & more.
In our opinion, a Sportsbet account is highly recommended for all your AFL betting!
AFL Betting Markets
Online bookmaker Sportsbet excel in AFL betting, plus they are also home to some of the best AFL special offers online!
- AFL $501 Free Bet – Claim a $501 free bet on AFL Football courtesy of Sportsbet.
- AFL Markets – AFL Premiership, Wooden Spoon, Top 8 & Top 4 betting odds.
- Brownlow Medal odds – Latest Brownlow Medal odds for the best player in the AFL.
- Coleman Medal odds – Latest Coleman Medal odds for the leading AFL goalkicker.
- Rising Star odds – Latest Rising Star odds for the best young player in the AFL.
Open a new Sportsbet account for the AFL season and score a major with a matched first bet bonus. What’s more, use your free bet on any sports and racing event!
AFL $501 Free Bet Offer
AFL Football in Australia
Australian rules football, or AFL as it is commonly known, is the premier winter sport in Australia, with the season taking place from March through to September each year.
The highlight of the AFL season is the AFL Grand Final which is generally held on the last Saturday in September at the Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne.
Every now and then the Grand Final is played in the first week of October. Generally this is due to other major sports events happening at the time.